The position of Marketing Production Specialist includes a wide variety of tasks in support of the Director of Special Projects. The Marketing Production Specialist will be expected to perform tasks ranging from administrative to project management, with a focus on excellence in execution and timeliness. The ideal candidate will be extremely tech-savvy and be completely comfortable using online tools to create event registration sites, pull metric reports, send email blasts and manage mailing lists, update web sites, produce promotional graphics for online and print uses, and assist in producing podcasts, webinars, and videos.
The Marketing Production Specialist will be responsible for:
- Referral Marketing: Assist on outreach to doctors and practices who refer their patients to us for surgery, including mailings, email blasts, social media postings, and more.
- List Management: Maintain our database of email and postal contacts for CME events, holiday mailings, newsletters, and other uses.
- Web Production: Draft, revise, and obtain approvals on content and news items, then post to our web site, including image processing.
- Calendar Management: Maintain multiple calendars in Google Calendar – internal meetings, significant dates for certain patient families, major professional conferences, etc – to help manage planning and avoid conflicts; alert the team to upcoming health awareness events that require our participation (online or otherwise)
- Advertising: Monitor due dates for regular recurring ads for CME courses, gala events, and other placements. Produce updates to these ads and deliver final, approved creative to the appropriate outlet.
- Online Directories and Rating Sites: Monitor and manage online directories/ratings sites including Castle Connolly, Doximity, SuperDoctors, ZocDoc, Vitals, and others as appropriate to ensure that faculty profiles are up to date and optimized.
- Project Management: Oversee the list of active projects to be sure deadlines are met, approvals received, and deliverables completed in a timely way. Ensure steady communication during project lifecycle to ensure all stakeholders are updated and accountable for their roles in achieving project success
- Administrative Tasks: Assist with routine administrative duties as required in support of any of the projects underway.
- Special Event Production: Draft invitation copy, manage invitation lists, and monitor RSVPs, and manage event logistics and details, vendor coordination, and follow-ups
- Asset Management: Maintain orderly shared files and folders of images and content print collateral, and other assets
Demonstrated strong production skills
Excellent oral and written communications skills
Conversancy with social media: Including but not limited to FB, Instagram, and Twitter
Basic photography skills
Experience with managing multiple projects and deadlines
Familiarity with basic HTML and content management systems
Knowledge of Adobe CS6 InDesign and Photoshop (or ability to learn them quickly)
Basic familiarity with print production (or ability to learn it quickly)
Experience with video or radio production a plus
College degree and/or 3-5 years of work experience in marketing, PR, advertising or digital
People person; comfortable with all levels of personnel from mailroom to large donors, eminent scientists, and medical staff
Patient and process oriented
Positive, energetic, can do person who engages others and is a team player
Proactive and self-starter
Intellectually curious and interested in neuroscience
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com